Pearlescent Pink is a bright pink with hints of gold glitter. I think this would be suitable for most skintones. The quality is truly amazing. I think this could compare to NARS. The pigmentation is great. I didn't find the gold flecks to be overpowering like they can be with Maybellines Dream Mousse Blush line. I find this very buildable with wear time for me around 6 hours before I noticed fading. Keep in mind I do have very oily skin so makeup fade time seems to be quicker with me, I think this is truly a drugstore gem. For under $3.00 this delivers and is well worth the price
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
Up next for review is Wet n Wilds new color icon blusher in Pearlescent Pink. Wet n Wild has done a lot to change their image and has really stepped up their game. Their new line they put out this year really has improved. I remember Wet n Wild was once a brand I avoided like the plaque.
First i'll start of by saying the packaging is your basic drugstore cheap plastic packaging. It's nothing special. It comes with a brush which is also your standard blush brush drugstore brands come with.
Pearlescent Pink is a bright pink with hints of gold glitter. I think this would be suitable for most skintones. The quality is truly amazing. I think this could compare to NARS. The pigmentation is great. I didn't find the gold flecks to be overpowering like they can be with Maybellines Dream Mousse Blush line. I find this very buildable with wear time for me around 6 hours before I noticed fading. Keep in mind I do have very oily skin so makeup fade time seems to be quicker with me, I think this is truly a drugstore gem. For under $3.00 this delivers and is well worth the price
This is me going light handed with swatching. I think this would be great for creating a natural flush especially if your especially pale like I am. This can be found at any drugstore. My only complaint is the packaging. It is a bit flimsy but what can you expect for under $3.00? With E.L.F. studio line blush being $3.00 I actually think the pigmentation on these are superior.
Pearlescent Pink is a bright pink with hints of gold glitter. I think this would be suitable for most skintones. The quality is truly amazing. I think this could compare to NARS. The pigmentation is great. I didn't find the gold flecks to be overpowering like they can be with Maybellines Dream Mousse Blush line. I find this very buildable with wear time for me around 6 hours before I noticed fading. Keep in mind I do have very oily skin so makeup fade time seems to be quicker with me, I think this is truly a drugstore gem. For under $3.00 this delivers and is well worth the price
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment